Terms and Conditions of Business
- All bookings will be confirmed in writing and by means of a contract. Should a client decide to leave camp early, full payment is still applicable for the number of days booked.
- A 50% Deposit on the safari is required to confirm your safari booking and the balance to be paid a month before arrival upon which invitation letters will be issued and emailed. This also applies for client's coming out on a daily rate.
- The deposit is refundable with a 10 % admin charge, provided the safari is cancelled no later than 90 days prior to arrival and a contract has been signed. The deposit becomes non-refundable if a safari is cancelled within the 90 day period or the client has not signed his contract.
- Observer rates for the duration of the safari are also payable in full a month before arrival. Should an observer/s decide to leave early, there is no credit passed for the days they will not be with Andrew Harvey Safaris.
- All payments must be made in cash or by bank transfer.
- Extra animals, whether wounded or lost must be paid for in full at the end of the safari.
- All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars.
- Trophy fees are subject to change without notice due to the exchange rate.
- Andrew Harvey Safaris will accept no responsibility for any accidents, negligence, illnesses or loss occurred to clients while on safari. We highly recommend you take out personal insurance to cover yourselves if any of these expenses do occur.