East Cape Packages
Package I — 10 Days hunting, 11 night's accommodation, 8 trophy animals.
1x1 $ 7,999.00/hunter
2x1 $ 10,499.00 (shared between two hunters)
Package II — 7 Days hunting, 8 night's accommodation, 6 trophy animals.
1x1 $ 6,999.00/hunter
2x1 $ 9,499.00 (shared between two hunters)
Package III — Hunt and Tour Package — 6 Days hunting and 6 Days touring, 13 night’s accommodation, 5 trophy animals for one hunter and one observer.
6 Days of Touring
Day 1: Addo Elephant Park.
Day 2: Start the drive to Cape Town looking at attractions along the way. Sleep Outshoorn.
Day 3-6: Continue to Cape Town and choose many of the available activities depending on weather and what your interests are.
UPGRADE AVAILABLE ON PACKAGES 1 to 4, DONATED HUNTS, OBSERVER AND HUNTER DAILY RATES
Should you complete your Safari with days to spare, we can offer you the following options at an additional cost per day*:
East London min 2 days $ 170.00 per day, per person (Includes day trip to a Private Game Reserve & Elephant interaction, sightseeing, restaurant meals, relaxing beach atmosphere, shopping etc.).
St. Francis Bay $ 100.00 per day, per person (includes booze cruise around tranquil canals with beautiful scenery and surroundings, relaxation, sight-seeing & restaurant meals).
*Observers, Daily Rate Hunts and Donated Hunts (with extra days) will pay the standard observer rate of $185 per day + the above additional costs. Package Hunts and Donated Hunts (with no extra days added) will just pay the additional costs.
Rifle hunting$ 450.00 per day 1x1
Rifle hunting$ 400.00 per day 2x1
Bow hunting$ 450.00 per day 1x1 (Daily Rate Only)
Observer Rate$ 225.00 per day/night
ALL PACKAGE PRICES & DAILY RATES INCLUDE:• Service of professional hunter
• Hunting vehicle
• Trackers and skinners
• Accommodation, all meals, soft drinks, beer and wine.
• Laundry service
• Field preparation of trophies
• Hunting license
• All transport by road for the duration of the safari while hunting
ALL PACKAGE PRICES & DAILY RATES EXCLUDE:• All air travel
• Pre and post safari accommodation and meals
• Rifle hire and ammunition
• The preparation, dipping, packing, documentation and export of trophies from South Africa
• Trophy fees on additional animals taken
• 14% government tax on daily rate
• Day trips (there is a transportation charge of $200 for all day trips. This cost excludes entrance fees and restaurant meals. We can however arrange for packed lunches.)
• Dog fees of $100 per day for Blue Duiker and Cape Lynx for first two day’s
There is no VAT charged on animals if they are being exported. However, there will be 14 % VAT charged on all animals that are not dipped and packed and exported.